Tuesday, September 12, 2006
Today is the so call 911 day, cause of the world trade centre thing.Anyway today tied my hair to school!haha.Today i was perfectly normal when i reached schoolBUT guess what happen...in jus a few minutes,I started laughing like mad with YEELINGmeimei!I never fail to laugh, giggle or get a smile when im with her!So can say that she somehow make my day!(:After school ...grrr...OMG!it was like disaster! xDWhy all thanks to NORVINong! you MR RUBBISH!Was having lunch with YOUHUIahma; YEELINGmei; KUNXUNjie; CHARLEENjie,I just went away just to fill my bottle andwhen i was on my way back, they were going super high saying ORHHHH!immediately i fasten my steps and went back to the table.they were like, why you never tell us?...blahblahblah...AND i was going, what actually happened? what did NORVIN told your?They just continue teasing me when i don't even know what really happen!AND NORVIN was like having a cheeky grin trying to escape?!I just want to ask NORVIN what he told em, AND he was like running away as he is guilty.Of cause i had to get him to clear the air,the 3 of em(*except CHARLEEN) too, try to "help" me!Finally got hold of him, got my answer, AND he got a lil beating!I then went to look for VIVIAN, she helped me. phew~!LASTLY, dont think im gonna use com so often anymore as 19 more days to exams!VIVIAN: thanks alot! LOVEya.<3CHARLEEN: thanks for not teasing me.
nostlagia