Saturday, March 03, 2007
hmmm...went back to school, put my bag in co room but went to the canteen to talk.no use going for practise when im not in syf. So was loitering around sportshall too, saaw yeeling alone. Talk to her then knew she was pangseh by catherine and friends. no comments about that issue, if not anyhow offend people. Everyone and everything keeps changing.
Finally im free from tuition on saturday, but i got outings too.Going to meet vivian and peeps for movie then walkwalk and concert.That means I pangseh-ing damian and friends.The third time i pangseh him le lor.First time they ask me go bbq, last minute go reunion dinner, can't go. *dissapointed.Second time they ask me out to vivo on cny eve eve, cause going cousin's house.Now i can't go safra with them cause got concert. *why so coincident? alamak.I really wanna go out with them lah. (:I wish i had the time and mum will let me go the next time.(:Went to meet mummy for dinner/supper just now at mac.She went to brother's school for talk and meet-the-teachers-parents session.She seen three teachers, all three said that brother is their favourite student.Meaning brother attitude and work is very good lah.Haiz why am i so different from brother. so throw his face.P.S
Hope zhenyi will not be so stress over her common test and get to meet him soon!
Vivian to be happy bah.
Yeeling to stress free off her love problem and a conclusion.
I can go out with Damian and friends and play bb with him at 388 as promised.<3
nostlagia