Monday, March 05, 2007
I'm currently in high spirits for no reason!
I'm lazy to say in detail what took place on sat and sun.
Saturday watched just follow law and went for co concert with viiv darling and co seniors.(:
Just follow law so funny lah! (;
Sunday went to third uncle and fifth uncle house to collect my red packets.
So what if you're staying in condo, and don't act as if you're so bloody busy when you're just in sec one. You locked youself in your room, come out, don't greet your elders, nvm, you don't even to say hi to your cousins. What's wrong with you, you even blame people for not giving you red packets when you locked youself in the room. At least i go to your house to bai nian with your dad, not beacuse i want the angpaos, is beacause i respect my elders. I'm not intersted on getting that angpao neither am i willing to go your house. the others feels the same way too. anti-social. So disgraceful to have a cousin like you. so what if you get into express stream, you disgrace express people, you don't even have those basic morals. forget it, no use saying so much. you won't get the respect from me when you don't respect anyone or yourself.
Today 98FM and dongli88.3 came to our school. Deejays were laifa and jenson. they so shuai when you close up see them!
Went to the canteen, cat and i did ss hw while yeeling waited for us. while waiting...
Yeeling: Wanna go amk hub later?
Erina: anything.*continue doing ss.
Catherine: *continue do ss.
-Finish doing ss.
Erina: *went to staff room to hand in.
Erina: *came down from the staffroom staircase to the pccg room.
Yeeling and Catheine: *standing outside the pccg room looking at the notice board.
Yeeling: So leave by which direction?
Erina: Main gate lor.
Catherine: Huh? I don't want to go.
Yeeling and Erina: Why?
Catherine: You(yl) also never ask/tell me. *walk off
Yeeling and Erina: *stand there blur diao.
we were thinking, did we hear wrongly?
did the words came out from her?
OMG cannot belive it lah!
Haiz shi wang, what the hell, you at the table there, even i was so angry at that time also pay attention to what ever that you guys said, and you say that sentence. You changed, seriously you changed to some one i no longert know. Zhenye said you cried after school that day. obviously is beacause what i said. Your laogong said if you didn't take me as friend you wouldn't cried. I don't know about it, i doubt this sentence you laogong said. You treat me like a nobody i guessed. I just know i didn't duibuqi ni. So far its only that sentence that i said hurt you or else i didn't do you bad. I don't think you treat me the way i do. I hate your selfish-ness. We stayed as a clique but do you give a damn about me? i doubt so. forget it. in your eyes im just a hi-bye friend a subsitute or so. i don't give a damn anymore.
Im happy because yeeling and i problems are solved.
I know youhui actually helped in between. thanks girl.
People do go to clarlynn and yeeling's blog, super nice ok.
Zhenye sorry i will stop myself from giving you attitude ok.
nostlagia