Sunday, March 11, 2007
Arghhh! People like dumbass will be going out the whole holidays, while I'll be doing projects, going for tuition, and those co practises. I don't even have the time to go out for at least one day?I sooooo wanna go out with peeps like wainee and viiv and many more peeps whom i didn't seen for ages. grrrr...I thought i'll be able to go out on thurday before i go for tuition, but i've to meet up with them for the ss project.
Will be going for camp tomorow and I've yet done with my packing. Wonder what will happen during the camp, funny stuffs i hope. cross my fingers to those negative friendship stuffs.
Enjoy your holidays peeps!
Well i shall reply those tags now,
[viv]: that time also not counted as we TWO go out tgt lor, june holidays bah. i promise will go out with you, sorry! vlk*184<3[Neenee]: my precious meimei, i miss you so much! wish i could go out with you during this short break. go out during the june holidays yeah? <3[! Tiffany]: my sweet and preety lil meimei, have lots of fun during this short hol break bah!<3[COUSINmaroon`]: that pic so nice lah, i don't care i gonna take lots of pic with you and put on my blog! let everyone se my sweet cousin!<3[yiluann]: such a coincident have the saem position as my cuteee meimei! i just hope that my yiluan is happy can le!<3[Peiling]: you're relinkED! u takecare too!<3[victor]: paiseh, linkED u le, i suppose you did well too yeah? MR CHAN ROCKSSSSSSS!<3[EILEEN]: think jus bring sweets nia, cus bag alot of stuffs le! enjoy ur camp yeah!<3[ahmah]: things are chnaging, we're chnaging too. everything is no longer the same. i know my attitude towards you sucks. the only solution so that you wont suffer is too not be take me as friend.<3
nostlagia