Friday, March 23, 2007
Grrrr....Just because of some errors in the youtube video codes and all my posts are gone!
Nevermind i shall retype everything!
Link quite a number of peeps.(=
Had a lil quarrel with youhui.
Sorry girl. I know sorry is meaningless.
Im just feeling apologetic towards you for my attitude on you.
I know Im childish in my actions and words.
I hope I will stop being so small kid.
Today 3/4 of the class went out during mdm sue's ss lesson.
Cause we didn't complete one piece of worksheet!
We filled the side of our passage way outside our class!
End up she still let most of us in becuase she don't want to repeat her lesson twice!
More homeworks and group/pairwork to be done nowadays.
I cannotbe like in term1 anymore.
Gotta pull up my socks.
Lots of revision to be done,
cause I won't be expecting that those good grades will drop from the sky on to my mid and en yr papers.
I had another packet of CANDYFLOSS again.
I just can't resist the sweetness of the candyfloss!
I thought I'll be able to go to the carnival at my beloved primary school,
tuition time chnage so nope. haiz. feeling kinda weird about it.
I wanna go shopping.
correction tape, window shopping!
I wanna go out with peeps during those holidays,
I hope I can stop letting people down.
hungchun asked me to watch one of the video on youtube,
quite funny lah. thanks. avril lavigne rocks lah!
nostlagia