Monday, March 26, 2007
3 years ago, this day was my most unforgetable day? dont wish to remember those bad stuffs.
9 more months to my clarlynn laogong's birthday!
8 more months to jingwen meimei's birthday!
7 more months to tiffany meimei's birthday!
Went to help out at the co rehersal from 11am onwards.
Skip lessons, miss THEM alot lah.<3
Sorry to pangseh you guys.
I miss those old times, primary school days! 6.5`o4
I was talking to EUGENE LIM JIA SHENG and ONG JUN XIN.
OMG! i super miss them lah!
Eugene asked me why i keep condeming myself like that!
He said: "faith is the key to sucess"LOLS.
I miss HUNGCHUN; SERWEI; PERRY; GABRIEL; CHRISTOPHER too! haha.
Went lot1 to shop with cousin after tuition.
Took quite a few pics. Upload when free.
Thanks cousin, for accompanying me that day.
Yesterday went bugis to pray then to plaza sing to return the scv thing.
Got a nice skull pic tee for bro from m industrie.
So bloddy cheap lah, normally you pocket will burn a hole if you get something from there.
Hope I'll finish all my homework, projects, corrections and things by today.
Thanks junjie for those songs.
nostlagia