Thursday, March 29, 2007
Had my sweeeeet candy floss! But its kinda hard lah, fisrt time eat a hard candy floss. LOL.
Have been slacking during emaths and chinese lessons.
erina is bad.
During those lessons, there'll be like gathering!
Lianjie; Weikiat; BenNeo; Clarlynn; Yeeling! <3
Thanks for chit chatting with me!
Well this must stop, though its fun!
Hmm...yesterday junhuang took pic/video of cat secretly!
Damn funny lah,
I was saying "eh junhuang, why you tou pai cat?"
then everyone was like, orhhhhhhhh!
then after that zhneye asked what happened,
then weikiat and i said,
junhuang toupai cat,
then henglai and zhenye was going like orhhhh!
then evryone was like laughing lah, so slow!
Today damin tried to tou pai cat?
Being reprimanded by yeeling!
Then jianhowe chi cat's toufu lah.
He one hand grab her hand and the write on her hand.
I was like wtf, even I didn't hold her hands before, who are you to hold hers!
What the hell, even he they like her, no need do all these things to get her attention ar.
What's more she got stead lah, then they still do all these to her.
I call these Perverts!
I hold the pimple in my ear will burst or just go away lah!
Yeeling pushed my face and her hand was like placed at my ear,
and my ear was so pain beacuse she hit the pimple!
Thanks alot for being by my side and helping me when being bullied by those...whatever!
I don't understand why are 3B guys so....I don;t know what words to describe them lah.
Today assembly, had the draw a proverb and guess the meaning or something.
SEc 3 VS sec4 &5.
Sec3 so patetic lah, five points, the seniors had 22 points!
There was this audience round, then don;t know why they saboed me lah!
heng, nothing happened, then we were like sabo-ing our class no.1-wilson!
he went up tried, wrong, but still got his present! LOL.
Don't know if im going out with yeeling anot leh.
I hope so bah.
P.S I wanna go out with
wainee
and viiv
and 6.5`04 peeps
and that person if his still remembers he promise me.
I wanna have 2C class gethering!
I wanna go Italy; Rome with yeeling when i grow up.
I wanna go and see real snow with doris when i grow up.
I don't want to forget any of my dearest friends when i grow up.
nostlagia