Saturday, March 31, 2007
300307
Was raining cats and dogs after school.
Waited for the rain to stop then we leave school.
Went Amk hub today with yeeling, youhui and catherine!
Yeeling want to get a cap.
I want to get a hp pouch.
Youhui caught her eyes on the tote bag and ask me to get it together with her!
Catherine got no intention of getting anything!
Went to one of the bag shop,browsed around.
suddenly one girl asked me how much is the bag.
I was like huh?
Then she realise i wasnt the shop owner!
LOL.
End up didnt get anything we wanted, no candyfloss, no friendship stuffs!
i will remember this day!300307
first time go out with them!
hope there'll be more outings with them!
I nearly fell twice lah!
Recently don't know why,
I was walking out of my kitchen,
ming ming walk straight,
dont know why will knock into the pillar lah.
So dumb! pain lah!
nostlagia