Saturday, May 19, 2007
Tuition as usual.
Woo! I'm happy beacuse im not alone anymore! casandra and cousin was there too!
After tuition met mummy and daddy at np for a meal.
Shopping with mummy!
Got two black tops!
An Op tee and a gio top. (=
Thanks mummy!
Everyone in the family are dissapointed with my results.
Mummy is asking me not to blog about personal stuffs and its useless blogging it won't help in any way in my studies.
I really don't know what to do with my results.
I really want to love geo, and physics and chem.
But simply i don't, because i don't understand.
Shit me.
Passing only chinese and emaths.
Patetic results is the word to describe.
I told mummy, Others don't study and scored well.
Mummy said: They concentrate in class.
Well...Did i really lose concentration in class? Or just purely close my ears?
I don't even know the answer.
I just need to know how to know ways to study better.
Someone just help me, i don't want to get those patetice horrible results ever again.
I guessed im tired.
Perhaps what wendy and youhui said was right?
I must say things out. and instantly.
Or the problem will turn into a snow ball.
Youhui : I think others before myself.
Lols i got so good meh?
nostlagia