Thursday, May 24, 2007
Xiao gu's birthday was one day before brother's.
Brother's birthday was yeasterday. 23 of may!
Aunt's Ivy's birthday is today!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ALL! May your wishes come true!
21 May
Watched Night at the museum.
Interesting. (=
22 May
Had inter class hamper wrapping for the needy.
Jeffery, Sean, Catherine, Youhui, Yeeling and I went to the hall after school.
Taping here and there!
Then, Sean, Youhui and I was like huh, so ugly arhs, tape till like that.
Then the other three replied, is like that want mah, your never received hamper beofre meh?
We answered, DUHH~
They say we un tape until don't want to untaped arhs.
Lols. So haolian of them right!
Had fun through out.
We keep saying "YAO XIU KIA"!
All thanks to teacher Sean!
Had our mac treat from mr chan for lunch!
Left two nuggets, so i came out with the stupid idea of scissor paperstone to decide who eats it.
Then Jeffery was the chilli adder!
But only add one lah, then youhui lose she quickly take the non-chilli one like a kiasu ahma!
Then I ate the one with chilli! Not as spicy as i thought lah.
Yesterday, tuition with cousin.
Got dumbass's fruitips as promised.
Today, wanted to have roti prata since yesterday with partner!
Went to the usual coffeshop, dissapointment.
After luch went in abc, partner got her "ANYTHING"!
Youhui : I don't know how you feel about us quarreling every single day. But i know that sometimes the quarrel between us is harmless. I don't take it to heart or seriously. beacuse i know that we will not end our friendship just because of a quarrel. I know im bad, im having temper easily. Take it or not, i will learn to manage my anger.
nostlagia