Sunday, June 03, 2007
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEILING BFF!I want to have 2C's C.G next year, the year after, and even after we graduated. Time really flies, two years of fun, crazyness, past so quickly! I remember, those innocent and pure 1C, slowly being united, growing up together from jokers' club to 2c band! Now all have become mature and attached! Continue to work hard peeps, rock on and go through train! I really miss those happy times! And even now being seperated into 3B & 3C, i still prefer 2C. We will still keep in touch right? love 2c forever!
020307
Went shopping with mummy and bro after tuition at orchard and P.S! Got a pink surfer's paradise tee! Settled dinner at pizza hut!
Recovered from my flu and sorethroat! [: Shall stop wasting my holidays away, i hope from next week onwards i will spend it fruitfully. Happy holidays peeps.
nostlagia