Friday, June 29, 2007
People who share the same birthdays,
daddy and qimian; 3rd of JULY.
viv and jasmine; 1o JULY,
yanhua and michelle; 28 JULY!
Mr Chan gave us chocolate marshmallow for youthday's gift,
but he inisted that it was children's day gift!
During P.E other play their games while some took retest for napfa or take ht and wt.
Well, retest for my standing braod jump, two sec fours also did it, but they fail? I was telling mr ng, is like that person can jump until there is fixed one, then one of the senior agrees! I jump until i pass with mr ng close one eye! thanks. I took of my shoes and socks to jump, and i jump from 142 to the strating point!
Higher expectations= Higher dissapintment.
True friend is one that is there whenever you are up or down.
-pris
If your friend don't even know you, how do they even be there.
From this i conclude i haven found my true friend yet?
suffocating-suffocated?
nostlagia