Monday, November 05, 2007
I'm really really happy today!
Thanks for making my day, guys!<3Meet youhui to go to 388 to meet mr & mrs wong and baobei.
Reached there, got them to accompant me for lunch.
After lunch, we went back to 388, play vb while dumbass cycle around and play bb alone!
Played for sometime, rest, take turns to ride dumbass's bike.
Dumbass got ahjon to come down.
Continued to play vb and bb.
After sometime, they felt bored, baobei suggest us going to dumbass house use com.
I suggested going ahjon's/dumbass's house play mahjong!
Ahjon's mum is soooooooooooo nice! [:
She allow us to go up to her place to play mj!
Ahjon coached ahmah, the-never-gamble-at-all-before,
dumbass
coached played for cat!
baobei played smoothly as she's a pro!
I learn & play along.
Ahjon's mum helped & teach me at the later stage!
Dumbass said ahjon's mum will bring luck to the person she is standing behind of!
Very true! hahs.
Its time to go home, pass king's present to him.
His super happy to get my present!
happy to know that.
Finally there's a happy-present story. (baobei knows what i meant!)
I love today!
I want more outings with a.e.o (and dumbass?)!
I want to play more bb with dumbass!
I love wee hours chat with baobei and laogong!
nostlagia