Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Lunch with youhui after many attempt of her tryng to get me to lunch with her.
Dumbass joined us.
Saw Lijun junior with her friends, the moment she saw me she smiled cheekly!
She pretty lah!
Off to tuition, saw Randy, tuition senior, on my way to tuition,
he smiled to me. [: his smile is soooo nice lah!
Yay! Got my ic today.
Shall keep it safe and sound at home!
One more year and i can watch NC16 movies!
As if i always watch movie.
I want to get a wallet,
am still craving for the myuk one.
I want that converse tote cum sling bag badly!
I've been emphasizing that like almost all my recent post?
I think i've become very materialistic?
Wanting to buy so many stuffs.
I really hope i can get many stuffs back from thailand!
I'm gonna get a tunic top before flying off!
Ms sharizan says PSL camp is this week/ next week.
i'll be flying off in two weeks time.
Having Co camp when i come back from thai.
I want 2c`o6 class gathering.
I want 2c`o6 class tee.
I want to go the beach.
I want to go out with MANDY pinkclue when i get my fashion sense right!
I'm looking forward to Xmas, nostalgia..
I don't want to care about stuffs that are pointless anymore.
It takes two hands to clap.
P.S boyboy, aunt updated, as requested by your LAOpa!
nostlagia