Sunday, December 02, 2007
I GOT MY BURSARYSCHOLARSHIP AWARD!Only went high went im telling mum and bro!
But the letter is just to inform me thati've got my scholarship,
no forms to fill in until further notice.
Thanks laogong for telling me i still got the chance to get bursary! [:
Hope you will be truly happy soon!
BUDDY, thanks for missing me so early!Don't worry, i won't forget to miss you when i'm there!don't pon practices hor!Another twenty five hours and i'm sitting in an aeroplane for the first time in my life!
I'm not gonna be a
sua-ku anymore!
Was msn-ing & friendster commenting Dumbass when he just went offline.
I don't know why either! =X
I will miss DUMBASS badly!
P.S don't let ball hit you or your phone anymore!take relly good care ohkaye?!
And i thought PRECIOUS said she would be back on last tueday,
but nope she's not back yet.
I miss her dearly!
Hope BAOBEI will see marriage differently in time to come.
nostlagia