Thursday, February 28, 2008
I'm just done with my f&n research.
Really fed up, i thought that i won't be able to submit by tomorrow.
My document keep reamaining unchanged despit me saving my work every now and then,
Told dad about it, and he told me that there is a possibility of not enough storage in the thumbdrive. So i deleted everything, and redo the stuffs again. and finally im able to save the coursework.
I thought i would be able to hear words of console but i was wrong.
Borrowed a book from the school library yesterday during english lesson,
tuedays with morrie, its a really addictive book! i hope i'l be able to finish reading it!
Didn't get back my ss results as we had to exchange it for a SEQ similarity w/s.
I couldn't complete or knew how to do the SEQ even after sabrina explained to me. =/
Anyone help me with it by tmr?
c0uziinx.Maroon, ty for listening to my grandmother stories!
i wonder if something still exist between us anot.
nostlagia