Monday, February 25, 2008
While bathing just now, i had sudden crave for
jasmine green tea!
After watching one to two episodes of the korean drama,
wo de nu hai and the repeat of
my lovely samsoon, i feel like continuing watching them!
I want to watch
The Leap Years.
Yea, everything is over, the past won't be brought up.
P.S ben, i practically use you method for the whole of today,
smiling to every single that makes my blood boil!
I looked totally insane!
I lost the bet to cat, cause i overlooked the terms and conditions, and it was because of the help from one of the bet withness! Re set the bet so its until 25 December 2009. P.S cat i will win this time.
I want to see real
balloon flowers!
P.S
Eileen, FISHBALL! HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY in one day advance!
May all your wishes come true!
nostlagia