Tuesday, May 13, 2008
afternoon peeps!
Yesterday,
went queensway with that baobei and ahmah to check out the jersey's pricing,
so after checking the prices, conclusion: get from that kurg chongpang man!
Anyway, i got the white fbt i wanted and a blue one!
baobei got the white one too and a pink based white hearts purse!
ahmah just got a grey fbt!
after that we went to ikea, had out hotdog bread + soft drink = $1.70 meal.
squeezed the mustard and my favourite ketchup like nobody's business!
after eating, brought baobei and ahmah to anchorpoint's mickey restaurant and home!
While going to queensway and going home, youhui and i played that think-think game!
I won ohokaye! hahs!
and i got soooooo thirsty at the end of the day after finishing the sour plums with ahmah!
As for today, super happy to know my physics result, 37/50.
I passed physics leh!As for amaths, my paper two failed by one mark,
but luckily i manage to pass overall.
F&N = 29/40
I guess precious prayed extremely hard for me during my papers.
Thankyou time and again!
I suppose you did well too!
p.s today baobei showed pregnant systoms!
Mr Chan lend me mitch albom's "for one more day"!so nice right! but,
He doesn't want to lend me his laopo's mitch albom's "the five people you meet in heaven"!
I want to change everything in my blog!
nostlagia