Thursday, October 09, 2008
this is my first post after my N's!
YAY! N's are over!
I MISS THE COM BADLY!
I shall post up the pictures when i feel like!
No more school.
& Guess what's better?!
.
..
...
....
.....
......
No more tuition!!But,I'm surely gonna miss lovely cassy and my cousin!
And Da-shu!
Da-shu, thanks for helping me till hours before my papers.
Lovely Cassy, thanks for the good luck sms & tolerating my crazyness!
Cousin, thanks for asking trusting me so much!
I'm sure gonna miss making noise out of a sudden,
humming xmas, new year song,
I'm gonna miss the crazy times!<3
Finally, N's are over.
So, all the time in the world to do anything i want.
Things on the list,
-Lunch with precious.
-Shopping with baobei.
-Out with laogong.
-Play with dumbass.
-Kill that guy whose sirname changed to lai!
-Earn some $ to buy stuffs
-Borrow korea dvds from cat jie.
-Wait for zhenye to bring me to go and eat A&W?!
..
Another red packet to collect during next year's CNY,
cause 2nd eldest cousin is married!
Her wedding dinner's sharksfin is omg! real!
& i got to eat he-ye-fan!
I wonder when will i get to watch those pretty fireworks again?!
nostlagia