Friday, December 26, 2008
PART I
Erina's vr.
Everyperson is waiting for someone.Precious's vr.
"Everyone is waiting for someone to show love to them.Like why her vr. like that!
Why must love another?
Can't they not love?!
And she said that i deprived others of wishing happiness and love!
Part II
Prec ask me to read her blog, she just updated.
SO, this is what she wants me to read,
Last third paragraph, last line,
MY next target is ERINA WAN RUI ZHEN PRECIOUS!(she even caps and bold!, omg!)
And she said that i might end up being the last paragraph's statement.
which is,
"I don't understand why some people don't reply smses!
If you just don't bother, you can just go and rot.
It's friggin' irritating and i guess i won't be able to take it soon.
You know i'm talking about you(s)."(I think i'm already what she said lor!)
PART III
she asked me to read her blog again, she spent lots of effort.
and i saw this little note,
To Precious: Maybe there is many things going through now in your life,
maybe there's nothing, i do not know. we seemed to be losing connection.
You're a wonderful friend to be with and to make fun of. You're called my
Precious for a reason, because you're indeed precious. Thanks for loving
me and keeping me as a important friend in your heart. You're one of
the top few important friends in my heart too. I love you always. (:I'm super touched after reading it.
Just a note for me i'm already happy enough.
What's more the content is so sweet lah.
I suddenly realise how heartless can i be!
But i still want to be heartless!
No merry christmas.
No i love you.
No smses replied!
Part IV
she wrote this on msn to me,
But honestly , I love you Precious. You're always precious to me. No matter how long or how short we've not met or talk, You'll be in my heart. (:Thats how sweet precious can be!
Thanks precious!
Part V
#1.
You only have one life to live. Live it with love. You'll feel happy when you see someone be happy because of what you've done.
#2.
Ignore those that makes you upset, they just get in your way! God sets problems to make you stronger, not weaker by day!
#3.
You seemed to be getting more and more deprived and depressed. Even if you're spending your day happily with your close friends and laughing, you're not really happy on what you portrait out. I suppose it's just you wanting to be like this.
She might consider part time fortune telling!
nostlagia