Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Well, after two days of blahblah-ing non stop i'm a lil tired!
The crap-teller, will also feel tired right?!
Wanted to tell your about this realistic phone call from this auntie, but
lazy to talk about her liao.
Anyway, it's just, wu shi bu dian san bao deng!
Finish watching the last part of the show mum borrowed from fourth aunt!
But i skipped a small part i think.
Anyway, after my official last day, i'll be able to watch all the other shows!
And I went all the way to lot one to look for the three person working there today since i overslept and didnt went to work today!
I was being nice to visit baobei, LG and president!
But sorry for like disrupting your work!
Wanted to take a pic with your but didn'thave the chance!
I suddenly crave for mos's corn soup!
Yay meeting cousin
tmrlater!
nostlagia