Thursday, January 22, 2009
HELLO PEOPLE!
It's is gonna be nearly a month and I've not touch the com at all.
I love the fact that i have this bunch of mad friends!
Many things happen within the past 21 days!
First trip to 388 on 3 jan!
Went for tp and sp's open house on the 8th and 9th respectively.
Some kind souls brought us around!
Went out to bugis on 19th with aero plus edwin and his friend. [:
Went bugis again with baobei on 20th and got my sling bag.
thanks girl!
I've been in the shit mood yesterday.
After recess,
John's english lessons as usual tired & sleepy.
Then, i couldn't concentrate sabrina's ss lesson despite me moving to the front!
And during tancy's amaths lesson, i couldn't take it anymore and i fell asleep.
Hopeless shit.
I've been distracted for the past few days.
Oh and another sad thing is that my birthday falls on the start of my o levels!
Like wow!=/
And i got a pink nike water bottle!<3
It's so nice to see prec. last week after newspaper collection!<3
It's so sad to hear that mo-ren got 23 for his L1R4!
It's really nice chatting with yiluan meimei last dk when!<3
I want to hug buddy again!<3
Danny, you should try dao-ing people next time!
Ben k. thanks for lending me your eyes! watching me type those bullshit!
And i dont think i should look forward to CNY!
nostlagia