Tuesday, February 17, 2009
16 February
Yesterday, we had netball for PE lessons again!
I played GS again!
But this time, i scored ohokaye!
ERINA SCORED FOR THE FIRST TIME PLAYING NETBALL!
Miracle right?!
of course it's tyco lah but who cares.
I'm Super happy!
I want to play more netball matches!
17 February
I woke up at 8:18am! Was wondering if i should go to school!
I've been waking up later and later each day!
Anyway, Tuesday is always the shortest day!
I still remember, i fear tuesday when i was in sec1-3, cause i fear co!
how time flies?! i'm already in sec five, a seventeen years old to be!
O level year is indeed a hectic one!
I seriously have to buck up or else i can forget about doing well for my o's and going to the poly course I want.
Anyway recess was total madness for erina!
Zhenye kept making me laugh, just because i repeat words like, seat, seat, seat!
The other dumb thing that made me laugh non stop is that robot eat wanton noodles, don't want wanton!
I am starting studying today, later at night with chenli, clinton and daniel.
I don't know if it will help, but i'm gonna try, because its better than i seat infront of the tv and watch from 5 to 11pm!
I need to complete so many h/w before i can start revising.
ss sbq,
phy test corrections,
amths test corrections,
english compo,
geo w/s,
emaths eg question,
emaths vectors w/s.
I need to complete this before my h/w end up like a huge snowball!
MOTIVATION MUCH NEEDED!
And the weather nowadays is getting hotter and hotter!
Idk is it after the IPP thing that made me fear heat so much!
nostlagia