Friday, February 13, 2009
I realise like there's alot of people that i should wish them happy valentine's day cause they came into my life and made a difference!
Tiffany Pretty,
Though we've only see each other for like 1 month plus, but i didn't forget you ohokaye.
You made my working life much better!
I miss the time where we chatted happily when there ain't customers!
I hope we'll see each other again maybe after my o's and your a's.
but definitely not at that work place!
Don't forget to tell me your results in time to come!
Clarlynn Lg,
It've been some time since we last had long chats?!
It's really awesome to have out friendship kept blooming after so long.
6 years two months and still counting!
Like that kind of use-heart-understand-friends?!
You ask me to have more faith, i just hope you'll stay strong yea.
Wainee Precious,
Age doesn't matter eh?! I'm two years older than you, yet i can still connect with you.
Ohokaye, maybe sometimes we've got communication breakdown,
It's because of my poor command of english ohokaye!
And I've know you as long as i know your bro! How cool?!
Though I've neglected you most of the time, but you've always been sending me heart-warming messages. Appreciate that much. Thanks for your concern though you always di-siao me!
And trying to help me open up instead of closing!
Elaine Baobei,
my dearest girl that somehow has this super natural power to read my mind!
Thanks for being such an omg great friend!
Teach me things when i don't understand.
Go all out to get crazy with me!
ti-liang my nosenses.
And most importantly listening to me complain when i bu shuang your friend!
aha!
Youhui Ahmah,
Actually your status is quarrel partner lor.
Four years going five liao, still act so childishly!
Quarrel then patch up for like upteen times liao, still can be together.
I know you are always the one then give in lah!
I know you buay ta han my nosense lah,
but you don't need to tell me in sucha gl way one!
Tell me nicely and i'll be a good girl!
And stop giving me your buy the word kp and free gift your middle finger or blanket lah!
Catherine Jie,
Though we may not be having the closest relationship,
but still you are like the nicest person to me when youhui and elaine scold me!
You're always the one that, tolerate my nosense to the highest level!
Being really patient when talking to me, like a mother teaching the mischeivious kid lesson!
We'll go for dvd or whatever nice shows marathon after o's ohokaye?!
Right now, we'll try to not be distracted ohokaye!
And we'll buck up on our sciences yea?
Doris,
You may not see this, cause we usually contact through the old way-letter writing.
It's been a really long time since we last wrote and since i last received Xmas & cny cards from you! I'm super delighted when i receied letters form you, so i awaits your cards and letter!
Damian Dumbass,
You this dumb shit!
The one that somehow knows things yet don't want to say anything! irritating!
Thanks for being there to gie me advices to make me have a different perspective of things.
Vivian Buddy,
I've not seen you for sometime already!
We've know each other since pri one, sadly our bond broke after pri two,
but thanks to erhu we met again!
Dearest girl, do look for me if there's any thing yea.
I wait for you to tell that, i've got lots of things to tell you!
Cassy and cousin,
I no need to say much liao lah.
cassy won't see this.
Cousin, i'll just wish you all the best in sp ohokaye!
And awaits to hear your official bf lah!
Jorge the bu yao lian king,
I doubt you'll see this lah.
Thanks for all the nice chats and your eyes!
Hungchun , one of my guy bff.
You are another one that won't see this lah.
But thanks for being 24/7 to answer my stupid shit smses!
may you find your another love soon lah!
Yiluan dearest mei,
thanks for the long heart to heart chats when we do have one!
Thanks for being so caring all this while!
may you end up with the nice future meifu!
Nectaline,
we'll shut wilson up together!
and i'll be more girlish ohokaye! Have more ettiquet(idk how to spell)!
Ying jie,
thanks for teaching me your my work when i don't understand!
nostlagia