Tuesday, March 03, 2009
Erina is down with flu as usual.
But this time with additional sorethroat.
Yesterday,
I was feeling really uneasy, kept wanting to vomit, yet there's nothing for me to vomit!
Clinton was reallyyy nice to get me a cup of tea! Thank you very much!
And Jianhowe for getting me a cup of warm water to take my flu tablets.
And Jesny for worrying of my safety whenever i visit the ladies!
Netball was sucky yesterday.
junkai was lazy to run about so he asked me to play GA, while he played GS!
I was super noob about the job of GA.
And i got hit by wilson at the back of my shoulder and my back!
Preparations for O levels are so overwhelming!
I'm tired of the fact that i'm indecisive about everything and especially the answer for something, which i want to know yet i don't.
Weikiat and elaine, i read your blogs. Will need time to digest.
Erina is a happy girl for the few hours when she had lunch with the three ladies!
nostlagia