Thursday, March 19, 2009
Like what King says, Life goes on. [:
My dearest precious came to meet me today!
How sweet of her!
Talked over a cup of hot fudge sundae!
Time with her is always so little!
She always give me lessons on life!
I made my first step by eliminating "i don't know" from my dictionary for it heads me nowhere.
I made up my mind.
I'm gonna make sure all my post are positives one from this post onwards.
I'm gonna love the lovely angels even more for they made me learn to accept myself.
Precious, I'm gonna be happy since there's no reason to be sad!
Yay!
I'm not gonna let things bring me down so easily again.
I will start to plan my everyday,
day by day overcome procrastination, in other words forsake my all time faourite, tv!
I'm gonna read through my motivational workshop student manual,
apply them to my life bit by bit!
Tiffany, i'm back to being positive! :biggrin:
nostlagia