Monday, May 25, 2009
22 May
Had Interhouse & class carnival last friday!
Had my milo from the milo truck! heeeeeeeee!
Particpated in the crocodile game, and Erina managed to pass one round! Ha!
Watched bball, handball and floorball matches.
Dunros was super slack while playing floorball that he was taking pictures, posing, drinking water , results = the opponent scored!
Clinton was super enthu in the handball game using his discus move! He scored many goals too!
Lianjie and Cedric who were watching the handball match with me, were busy playing their roles as commentator!
Catherine, Jianhowe, Wilson, Youhui accompanied me to purposely walked pass the tabletennis area in the canteen which we're not supposed to!
Then our class waited excitely wanted to play tug-o-war, end up there's no class to compete with us! What is this?!
And at the end of the day, our class won 3rd just like that!
Red house won many awards from netball to basketball etc. but who knows,
Greenhouse won overall champion! [:
23 May
HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY, ERWAN!
Cousin came over (=, told me this A joke!
I laughed over everything that day!
Watched boys over flowers here and there, super hilarious show!
24 May
Finally tuition with Cassy! YAY!
Super happy to see her!
Talked about Boys over flowers!went super high over it!
p/s cousin, cassy told me that the rich & kind hearted lady is chunxiang! not your jinshun's husband's brother's wife/sister!
I'm not sure how frequent i'll update my blog.
I'll do so as and when i'm f-e-e-l like!
I definitely keep my blog active after 1111. (=
There's a whole list of things I want to do after 1111!
But before that, I need to get done with my
1) F&n coursework, dues this week! =/
2) F&n part b coursework which is coming up!
3) Complete the Chinese test papers
4) Get my geography right = i get more help from that contrast friend!
5) Master my sciences! phy theory, chem theory and practical!
Precious, I suddenly miss you! HA!
nostlagia