Wednesday, July 15, 2009
I
wasted yesterday but i got a fruitful day today!
End of prelims! 1!
Went home, had a cup of nice milo and my sugar butter bread!
Time check 9 + am = starhub maintainence starts = tv, internet & phone down!
Bathe and headed to Cat's house to watch bedtime stories on her mio tv!
I have problems listening and understanding the storyline, patience Cat was there to explain it to me! Thanks!
Time check 12.30 = left Cat's house to meet Yeeling.
Reached yishun.
While passing the undertunnel, i saw Mandy!
Headed to the toilet. (old np building)
After i came out, and while we were walking to the interchange half way, yl suddenlywalked away.
Cat told me yl wanted to go toilet. (new np wing)
I was wondering why didn't she went with me.
Cat told me that side cleaner mah.
So we happily browse the jewellery shop, DMK and the watch shop.
Yl's back, with two hotpink hair rubberband!
And the two happily shocked me by tryng to stuff it through my hands!
Thanks cus' that pink was really pretty lah!
p/s But still i owe Cat/yl that one dollar!
Took bus 804 and happily chatted about celebrities.
From my loanshark actor to guessing Zen who was the person yl said looked like Ben Yeo.
Reached out destination.
Went over to 417 for lunch.
Somehow there's one bee who kept disturbing us.
At first the bee only disturb the two ladies.
And later it came to disturb me too.
Then Youhui came and acc yl at the seat at the playground.
After cat and I finish out candlelight lunch.
JeffOh and DanielOng came.
Cross over to the coffeeshop beside, which will only have the possibility of meeting dogs instead of bees.
I was really high alone!
That I got on Daniel's nerve!
Finally Erina learns how to keep quiet.
Went over to the court, saw Sean and JeffLum!
Waited for Zhenye to being the bball down.
Watched the guys happily played soccer in the bball court with bball!
Patience yl gives me mini revision lessons for vb,
Yh, Zy, Cat, Yl accompanied me to play vb.
Cat and my arms are now filled with red tiny dots and its painful when pressed!
Later, nicey ppl allowed me to join in their game of bball.
But which ever team i'm at = trash by the other team badly!
I manage to score only once.
Sean told me to pay attention to my use of fingers when i try to shoot the bball. Thanks!
Yl, Cat & ZY were totally pek cek with me talking to them without sound coming out or whispering. It only got better when i speak up, still as soft as i could.
Was trying really hard to zip it up you see.
I walked off without saying bye for the second time n the day.
The first time was after school.
I didn't felt like saying bye today.Sorry people.
Then Zy walked with me to the traffic light, he sorta explain the impt thingy to me. Thanks.
While walking home, I met Norvin!
He stop me and did a magic trick!
First he got me to shuffle the cards.
2nd, he shuffled in his proffesional way!
3rd, I choose a card, 6 club.
4th, showed him and got me to sign on that card.
5th, he slot in my card in random, shuffled again.
6th, flip over the first card on top of the deck.
= My 6 club with my marking on it!
7th, put my card facing downwards on my palm.
8th, use me other hand to cover over the card.
9th, he took a joker card out form his deck, twirl it like how you twirl your hp.
10th, flip over the card he was twirling.
Guess what? Its really jian zheng qi ji der shi ke! (liu qian's line!)
My 6 club was in his hands!
Brilliant right?!
My hands totally didnt feel any movement or what!
He gave that 6 club to me!
Thanks for the awesome magic!
Reached home, dinner and prepared baking stuffs.
*Received this nicey msg from Zy! Thank you. Really nice of you.
I start baking after dinner.
After baking, I went to bathe. ( I was really stinky when i got home!)
Time check 10:30.
Called Buddy, and got her to meet me under her blk!
It was good to see her after sooooooooooo long!
Pass her the tupperware with a stickynote.
She passed me my 16th birthday card and present which she kept wanting to give me!
Thank you so much!
Text precious = confirm she's at home.
Then off to Precious' house.
Text her to tell her that im outside her house cus' i didn't want to like disturb her family by pressing the doorbell or calling her name!
After sometime still no reply!
Suddenly, I saw her bro! (= He was shocked to see me!
He said that she was bathing!
So got him to pass her the thingy and chatted a lil with him!
Deliveries done! Went home.
*Received call from Precious!
On my way home, I saw henglai at SPC!
His smile will make you feel happy lah!
Time check 11pm, reached home.
*Recived this sweet msg from Prec.
Wanted to have Pastamania's Baked rice for lunch.
But its really expensive because i'm very broke.
I finally know what its like feeling so financially weak.
I save up really hard and finally bank in 40 bucks today!
moren become more good looking! Ha!
nostlagia