Thursday, July 16, 2009
Woke up today with muscles aches all over the body!
This is the results of not excercising regularly!
Headed out to meet the ladies.
While I was crossing the road, this someone text me, asking me if im wearing pink.
I thought he was also walking to the mrt, end up his already in the train!
What a miss!
When yl reached, she called me, she was at the lift area while i was already walking towards her!
I asked her where's yh, and immediately yh came up by the lift!
Then yh asked where's Cat?!
How interesting.
Yh, Cat and I wore long jeans, while Cat, yl and I wore pink tees without planning!
Yl helped me to re-stick a new plaster cus' my shoe push my plaster away until there's blisters.
Thanks!
Trained to Bishan, took the Circleline for the first time since Cat requested, Yl brought us there with much pleasure.
Khatib>Bishan>Serangoon>DhobyGhaut>Cityhall.
Its rather troublesome to change the trains but Circleline is really beautiful.
From the walkway to the undertunnel = Beautiful.
While looking out to the undertunnel when in the train, it feels as though you're in some western countries taking their bullet train or what train!
Finally, reached Cityhall, shopped around while waiting for the guys.
Was trying to get shoes for my pathetic feet which are in pain! = Didn't buy!
Yl went to fetch Ben over while we went to meet Jeff, Daniel and Eric.
Ben is rich lah, he actually cabbed over from his sch to meet us asap. So nice of him!
Went to RafflesCity to continue to shop around to wait for 3pm.
time check, 3pm.
Lunch @ Citylink's Sakae.
The place it slightly smaller but at least the staff don't stare as you when you eat like those from smb.
I'm super bloated after lunch because I had two bowls of miso soup and also greentea!
Had four strawberries smilies! Super happy while enjoying it!
Headed to Marina Sq for the toy catching session!
They were super enthu!
Ben was busy helping yl catch that big mickey in pyjamas which can walk(batt operated).
They spend like sixteen bucks and they got it! Like whoooooooooooooooo!
I told yl that mickey looked like mj cus mickey was wearing pyjamas out! hahahahaha!
For this elmo, cookiemonster & bigbird machine, its one dollar per try, see how many you can get.
Daniel got two mini bigbirds after spending three bucks!
Jeff got idk how many, he gave one elmo to yh!
Eric kept playing like his coins are freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~^ flow!
He gave yh a cookie monster, and had two elmos for himself.
Since he got another again, I asked him for that elmo!Thanks!
I wanted to get an elmo for bro and cookie monster for myself!
But i don't want to be disappointed if I didn't get any if i throw my one dollars into the machine.
So yea, left the machine!
Yl got, a small mickey baby, donald duck and daisy duck for ben with five bucks.
Yl happily cntd trying on this machine with addition of everyone's bits and pieces of chipped in.
Trying really hard, jeff and ben also helped to shake the machine!
But i didnt hear the alarm which they told me rang for a short while when they shook the machine!
Yh and Jeff went off earlier.
Finally got a bunch of tatty bears, stich, and idk wht out of the machine in the final catch!
Trained home.
This train that we took kept having problems.
1st cock up, This driver announced, sorry for the poor service or smth, due to technical problems, please alight at city hall.
BUT the train is already at dhoby ghaut.
2nd cock up, Sorry for the unstable ride or smth, because there's problems with the train again!
Everyone laughed!
But the train still got us to our stations safetly and smoothly.
Gave meeting dumbass a miss, as two ladies ain't going and there's sch tmr.
might meet him tmr! yayyyyyy!
nostlagia