Friday, November 20, 2009
Prom night 2009, 18th Nov was awesome!
Balloon (no flowers!)<3
Mr Best dressed for the night(the guy who got the ipoddddddddddd!)- Dunros!
My 11 years friend- YinQuan! Mr Heh heh heh heh ~
My dearest baobei- Elaine!
My quarrel partner cum ahma- Youhui!
Our "housekeeper&driver"- Wilson!
My dear jie- Wenhui!
The soooooooooooooooooooooooooo tall guy- Weiliang!
Sean!
My SS cher- Sabrina!
My 2 years classmate- MosesLim!
LianJie! (I love this pic!)
My Pretty Ladies in black and white!
A.E.R.O
JiaLeong! The soon to be potential ahzai!
Junkai! He was super nicey to take pic with me! People, Envy me! HA!
JunHuang! I think this is what you call xiao de jian ya bu jian yan! I'll win you!
Jeff! Ruirui Family! Ty for the cam for the night! 5 years of friends!
Dearest bro, James! I'm nearly the same height as him with my k-heels!
Huaimin! I was wearing his jacket!
Henglai bro! Looks good without his jacket!
GuanThong! 261093/261092!
Eileen looks super sweet!
Edwin Laoba!
My two dearest!
Dearest Daughter Jesny!
Damin (wearing the school tie!)
Damin!
Dearest-sickening-shity Dumbass!
Bestf winning the tittle of Prom King!
My dearest 7 years close friend/ex-lg- Clarlynn!
My "cambridge marker"- Cedric!
Cat, Elaine, Erina, Eileen!
Hardcore BeNeo!
Alpha!
nostlagia
