Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Trained to interview, mr ctan saw me in the train and acc me throughout the ride. Ty.
Primary class gathering!
Good thing, got to meet up and chat! Feeling was great.
Enjoyed the time spent with Peiling, Wenyi, Sinmin, Hungchun, YinQuan, Christopher, Serwei and Junxin.
Steamboat at admiralty hill. Its at some ulu hill, people do get a car if you're going there.
I don't think the steamboat was awesome since they did not have a variety of choices.
Headed over to safra, chatted with the guys while the other play pool.
The guys are super A! (: Haha, but still enjoyed chatting with them.
Hungchun keep saying I've got hair loss, due to O levels stress!
Keep asking me to turn 45 degress and ask Junxin.
Initially Junxin keep saying nope.
Then this hungchun keep asking me to tilt 45 degress and face Junxin!
Then Junxin also agree. =/
Peiling came, Hungchun said the same thing.
Like how I know how much is 45 degrees lor!
Then Junxin actually said use protractor! LOL!
Bad thing Yinquan and I waited for one hour and smb before they reached.
And some human did not know the directions to the steamboat venue,
results in us crossing the road like we never cross before!
-----
Some pics from class bbq on 201109. (:

5B`o9 <3>

Group hug was fun!

The bridge that we jumped like mad on!HA!

2C`o6.

Ladies.
------
What if..
nostlagia