Wednesday, December 23, 2009
First day of work (19th Sat), xiaogu happened to be at pop!
Really happy to see her on my first day of work! My two adorable lil cousins, Leo & Lex couldn't recognise me because of my attire!
Second day of work (21st Mon), jianhowe brought me to fox during out break to look for Cedric my cambridge marker!
Fox's pay : $5.50, Public hol, $6.50
Pop's pay: $5, Public hol, $5.50
Fox has shift, like from 2pm to 6pm! 4 hours a day only!
Pop 10.30/11 to 10+! Stand the whole day miserably just to earn 5 bucks an hour.
Cedric keep asking me to quit lah!
I wish I could lah!Damn it.
My legs are really tired after the whole day of standing.
My feet got no feeling.
I'm in the pathetic state that even I want to go out shopping during my off days to go shopping,
my legs feels damn weak, like they are use continuously w/o resting.
I seriously want to stop working like now! I understand why people wants to be taitai!
Every work day, I feel sleepy and tiring!
Can i stop working right nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww?
Roarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
Third day of work, (22nd)Saw Yihui! And Cedric came over to visit us after his work before meeting nect! Greeneyemonster!
Thanks Laysiong for coming all they way down to lend me your shirt and sorry to kept you waiting!
------
I want to get my ipod nano this Xmas, or maybe by this year leh! $228 for 8GB!
And I have not get my damn wallet!
I want to go Sentosa, it's been ages since I last been there!
SuperjuniorM dance soooooooooo well that i think they're better than dancing king xiao zhu!
I have not gone shopping. Damn. =X
I won't be able to go somewhere during Xmas eve!
I doubt I'll have enough time to celebrate Xmas!
It's dongzhi and no tangyuans for me! *nostalgic*
It's december the nostalgic month of the year for Erina.
I hope I can catch the special Xmas episode of absolute boyfriend on Xmas!
Stop saying things which you won't be doing. Maybe it ain't a promise but don't say it since you don't meant it.
------
P/s,
Anyone has
absolute boyfriend's theme song,
yiban and all songs on hot shot,
wo yao wo men zai yi qi by Fanxiaoxuan,
supergirl by superjunior M!
nostlagia