Sunday, December 27, 2009
Xmas eve= Work w Jianhowe.
Xmas = Work w Junkai. Jianhowe came for a visit!
Conclusion, totally sad!
No enjoyment, no Christmas celebration, ohokaye, maybe a mini one!
241209
Xmas eve went home asap as mummy was waiting for me!
Why? She ordered pizza!
Cuz' the day before, i was complaing and whining that there goes my Christmas! =/
I don't think i'll have time to celebrate for few hours after work!
Hence, I suggested ordering pizza!
So went home happily and had pizza with mummy on Christmas eve!
Bro friends were playing mj!
-----
251209
Took the bus as usual, but i didnt realise i was actually in the same bus as Junkai until i alighted!
Thanks Joey(Multi Hod) for the Aelphs Choc!
Tengcan (Text Hod) for the mini lolipop & greenapplebbt!
Left work place with Junkai, guess what?
We were talking from the time with left,
when we were waiting for the bus,
and when we boarded the bus!
Cool or what, I talked to Junkai for such a long duration!
While waiting for the bus, Junkai was eating his pop pop lolipop!
Just when he was about to get some water, he realise he left his bottle at pop.
Then he asked me to keep the bottle for him if im working the next day.
I was wondering, it's alright to leave the bottle there since he's working the day after tomorrow!
He replied, idk what but his just thirsty now!
Then I offer him mine, and he drank it feeling relieve that there's water.
Reach home wanted to watch Xmas special of absolute boyfriend, but was too tired, hence dozing off halfway through!
Bathe and slept!
261209
HAPPY 17thBIRTHDAY CLARLYNN TAN, My 7 going 8 years bff, exlg! <3
Told Jianhowe about the Junkai thirsty thingy,
and he told me that Junkai don't share drinks with girls, not even guys!
So I was like, damn thirst liao, still care who's water meh?
I was thinking, I must be pretty honured that Junkai drank my water! HA!
Reached home happily as i'm having two days off! Wooooo!
Mum was clearing the kitchen the day before and was clearing the storeroom with bro for the entire day!
Thanks mum!
My kitchen is the cleanest in the world liao! (for dk how long!)
Bro's friends were waiting to come over to play.
After bro cleared the stuffs, they came over to watch tv, play guitar and cards!
They kept saying that there was a smelly smell, cause I havent bathe and was watching the tv!
Even before they left, they were teasing me!
Irritating! Ha!
Mummy and bro went shopping, they got me an Everlast black top for Christmas! Coool!
nostlagia