Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Doze of while watching tv @ around 1.30am, woke up @ 3.30am bathe and went to sleep.
Woke up @ 6.45am to prepare to pray for granny @ cck.
Conclusion: Sleep Deprived. =/
Went to meet Sister, Father and Dumbass @ 313's bluemoutaincafe, yq was with them too.
Initially I was only meeting sister and father, but the other two took mc!
Before I reached, father and dumbass already got themselve bottoms for Cny!
Tried Sister's tea and off to shopping!
Went to Uniqlo as sister said that there's pink jacket, tried, and got it with sister.
I'm poorer by $29.90.
Like it because it's a pink hoodie!(:
Then went to Forverer 21 with sister while yq went to puma with father.
Dumbass waited outside as he didn't felt like going puma.
Came out saw Jialeong with dumbass.
Went up to the hellokitty shop, saw a ultraman mouse!
Browse zinc and the shop beside which sells bag.
Saw this nice tagger bagpack, got sister to try carrying it! $69.90, so yea gave it a miss.
Henglai came to find us at the shop!
Went down to shop @ cotton on, sister tried her bottom.
Shop around, and this is when father accompanied dumbass out for a while.
I don't feel good seeing dumbass unable to go cold turkey, i wished for oteherwise.
Then went over to Levis Lady's, tried their straight, slim and skinny cut.
but somehow I don't like their jeans, it's uncomfortable. =/
Head over to Taka through a different and shorter route!
Played with the doors inside Taka! Father tried to stop me from playing with the doors!
Went down to look for Edwin Laoba! there's many guy's wallet and watches which look not bad, but edwin told me not to buy! haha!
Then we went out from the 2nd floor.
On our way out, we pass by the florist inside Taka, attracted to the beautiful flamboyant flowers!
Got to know that real flowers can last about 5 days and not to be place under sunlight!
Saw this hotpink preserved rose in a glass container. It can be kept for 2-3 years.
It comes in few other colors which are also sweet, one of it was blue!
But it cost 50 bucks! =/
Got to know this flower which look like sunflower, it's called Gerbera.
(I just googled it and realise it's Gerbera Daisy!)
The color is really attractive, it comes in light pink, orange and many more.
I might give up my balloonflowers for Gerbera Daisy and Preserved Rose!
I want to get to know more about flowers & work in a florist!
Then to Mango, sister got her tank top, red instead of dark blue!
I got a grey basic tee, wanted to get the white one. =/
I still Love white!
Then over to Zara to look for the guys' clothings!
Trained back home for dinner @ batou.
While in the train, I kept telling them, I got sister, your have anot!
Ty sister for your shoulder! I like to borrow people's shoulder! (:
Dinner with Dumbass, father, Jl & Yq and home.
I think i might be getting the same design but different buckels small sling bag!
I need to get more clothings!
I want to get pink sneakers!
I don't like people with overly D characters, I don't like to be controlled the way you want me to be.
I have not gone to visit ahma at her workplace!
I'm looking forward to classouting @ sentosa on 26th!
I'm looking forward to 5th Feb outing with ladies too!
I'm looking forward to 21st feb! woooooooooooooooo! Last day of work!
nostlagia