Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Hello all,
I finally get to meet Precious! The lovely one came to meet me during my dinner break yesterday (17th). Enjoyed that short lil moment having dinner and chatting with her! (:
10 Jan
Went shopping with mummy at Bugis st! (:
Got two tops, three bottoms!
While crossing the traffic light, one banglah stepped on mum's slipper.
Guess what mum's reaction was?
She tried to stepped that banglah's slipper back!HAHAHAHHA!
Then she start to dislike banglah! Kept ranting about how pekcek she got when her slippers nearly gave way all because of the banglah!
11 Jan
O's results day!
Mum cooked lunch as she had off on that day! (:
Went to school, feeling nervous till my palms turn cold!
When I was about to get my results, Hweechong said, I don't see any fives or many fours, and passed the result slip to me.
Looked at it, relieved! Cause I passed everything!
English 3
Combine Humans 4
Emaths 2
Amaths 3
Combine Sci 3
F&N 3 -
Chinese 3
Happy or what, I passed English! And got a safe 3!
And the omg comb Humans.
And the super no common sense sci is a 3!
And that stupid coursework part A, anyhow get 3! But still happy who cares!
Chinese was more or less expected.
Emaths would be better if got 1.
Amaths was a total disappointment though I know I didn't do that well, but still I pin the most hope on.
L1R5 18
L1R4 14
L1R2B2 15
I asked mum to cooked half boiled eggs for me!
She happily prepared it for me cause she say I did well for O's! HA!
Idk when I had this late night chat with Bestf! (:
14Jan
Spend the day till 15 Jan morning choosing the courses.
Thanks xiaogu for the advises.
Thanks mummy and bro for spending effort and energy to help me get done with choosing my course till weehours especially when she needs ample rest for work the next day.
So yea ppl,
1. Tp tourism
2. Nyp tourism
3. Tp Leisure and resort management
4. Sp tourism
5. Sp Business
6. Tp Business
7. Nyp Business
8. Sp Human resource management with psychology (sack ppl that course)
9. Tp early childhood studies
10. Np early childhood education
11. Np early child psycholgy
12. Hotel and leisure resort facilities management
Last year, I wanted to be a Tp student badly.
This year, I wanted to be a Np student badly.
But Np's cop are too high for me! =X
Wait for the results and you'll know what poly I'll be studying at people!
17 Jan
Went out with the dearest people!
Enjoyed that outing!
More outings please!
My colleagues, Jeth and Felicia call me xiao cui! Sounds like some eunuch lah!
I miss Enique colleague!
------
People my last day of work will be on 21st feb, start booking me!
For the next schedule, I only have six days off exluding cny eve, chu yi and chu er.
I'll let you know my off days again.
Hopefully i'll able to attend class gathering!
People pardon me if I do not maintain eye contact with you while speaking to you,
I tend to stare into blank space while talking to people but i'm still concentrating!
And I'm very deaf, I always can't hear what bro is trying to tell me!
I want to work few days job after I quit on 21st feb, so people do recommend me if you have!
nostlagia