Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Hello dear all,
I'm out of my pathetic pay job! Was super happy when i got the msg form my hod that i can quit!
You can ask Jianhowe how mad happy I was on the bus when i recieved the msg!
So yea, P/s dearest few that I asked to come to my house, I will arrange another date because i'm not sure of my off days!
Sentosa tmr! but dearest ladies ain't going! =/
23 Jan
Went to Clark Quay to meet Youhui after she knock off from work.
I got her to bring me to sticky to get sweets!
Got a packet of mangosteen flavour for her and lime for dear girl!
Cola for bro! Girl wanted the cola one hahah!
They only left one packet of cola so yea, sorry dear, next time k!
After getting sticky sweets, met youhui's BenLim!
Again, I'm cashless, so went to press out $ from the wall!
Came out met youhui's Yilong. ( I think he totally resembles my dad!)
BenL brought us to a Japanese mini restaurant to have ramen.
Though i'm not into ramen but yea this one ain't those that will make you feel sick after eating a few mouths!
After dinner, walked along the river.
Lovely evening, Lovely scenery. (:
BenL or YiLong or both of them wanted to have a drink @ Brewerkz.
So yea, went there and they ordered a jar of idk the name of the beer. 6% alcohol.
Watch netball matches on sports channel over drinks.
Youhui swopped glasses.
Youhui start to feel warm and dizzy!
Was so worry about her!
Youhui zhang da liao!
After the drinks, went out of Brewerkz and heard some bombing sound!
Guess what was those sound?
Look up into the sky, saw beautiful fireworks! (:
Totally happy like a small kid!
Though it was rather short but it was WOW!
On a normal night, we happen to see fireworks!
Initially we wanted to give cat and girl a surprise by lying that we will not be meeting them after work. So cat really went home! So we only met girl! Trained home together! Miss that girl!
nostlagia