Thursday, February 11, 2010
10 Feb
Went to work as usual, time check 10.55am, hence decided to d-tour to the toilet first.
Guess what, my jeans button pop out! Damn lousy button, used safetypin though out the day!
I was late by a min or so.
Just when I step into the shop, someone called my name, turn back saw Cassy my dearest Crazy Jiejie!
OMG! she said the have been working here for sometime!
Cat went to work @ 1pm beside my shop!
We bi shou hua jiao to communicate from our shops!
Went for lunch @ 3.35.
Went to look for Cassy, chatted with her like never ending! Super happy!
Wanted to had subway but the whatever balls look er.
Had my turkeybacon @ bk instead! (:
Was enjoying the songs by westlife, cause I think the songs they played was from the exact cd I had!
Suddenly, cassy pop by and gae me fright!
She went to punch card while I contine to enjoy my meal & music!
She called me later at about 4.20, hence went to look for her at subway,
chatted again with laughters!
Played with her LG Lolipop! Pretty phone!
She asked me to make my LED pic so that when i call it will appear on her LED screen!
Wanted to write Jiangzi erina, but space limited, hence she suggest I put a heart shape before my name!
So I Made a heart and EJ in a vertical manner!
<3 CASSY CRAZY JIEJIE!
6pm = PANGKANG!
Cat accompanied me to Suntec to look for my Clubmarc shop for my jeans button but no available, hence shop a lil while before meeting Youhui.
Sorry to keep you waiting, but its been awhile since we last hang out man.
On my way to the mrt, saw Randy my tuition senior!
I gave him the eh look, and he gave me the shocked look?
I ask cat if she think he remembers me, she replied yalah should!
Anyway, his like as goodlooking as before!(:
Train home, chatter non stop!
P/s Cat: bu yao zai wo hou mian yao er duo!
Dinner with Youhui.
After dinner youhui went to get a 60 cents 100plus can drink.
All shengshiong receipt has lucky draw regardless of the amount you spend.
So as usual I just fill in for fun, previosly when henglai bought i forgot what,
I wrote his name, cat's number, youhui's address, yl's ic or something!
This time i lazy so I just fill in my name ic add and youhui's phone lor.
Youhui was like screaming at me, like i buy things then you fill in your things!
Like walau, I fill in for fun only leh!
You spend 6o cents you think shengshiong let you 100x meh!
and 100x is win how much 60 dollars only! WALAU!
Before I head home, saw pri sch stall six aunties, the two sisters!
Then one of the auntie was saying I didn't wait for her for dinner!
The other was saying I dont want to ask you if you had dinner, cause you must slim down liao.
Next time see you , must slimed down hor!
Then Youhui heard of something, reaction burst into loud laughter, I think this is really what you call LOL.
Thought of somethings, tried really hard to take it lightly caused I remember what I read at Elvin's blog but still I kept thinking about that matter. Damn it.
nostlagia