Tuesday, February 02, 2010
Hello People,
today(1st feb) is Erina's first day working at Novo shoe shop at Marina Square!
Like the job very much compared to the previous one!
The colleagues are friendly too!
The customers ain't over fussy!
Everything was pretty smooth!
Lunch at 2.40, tried calling dumbass!
Tadah, dumbass came to meet me shortly after i got my mc value lunch!
Poor him, who has four hours of break! Wonder how he's gonna spend!
P/s Do refer to my off days which are updated weekly!
Hopefully i'm working afternoon shift so that i'll be able to go back to sch for CNY celebration, meet up with dearest 5b!
My right big toe feels really stiff and pain plus I got blisters on both my ankles because of my new shoe!
Oh and the novo uniform is from dorothy perkins! Super comfortable!
I want to own something/anything from dorothy perkins, just a tee i'm also satisfied!
------
Ohokaye and I need the student plan's unlimited sms badly!
And I want the LG GW620 aka LG eve! But it's $368! =/
Till then people!
nostlagia