Tuesday, March 02, 2010
1st March
-Finally I had my big breakfast with Youhui!
-Saw Eileen at her workplace filled with adorable pap kids with new nursery uniforms!
-Got my medical report, saw the gl doctors name Lai xx, I don't like that damn doctor with that sirname!
-Saw Yiluan mei at the mrt station, she's using the wallet than i thought of getting but in the black version!
-Saw Cora mee at the trafficlight, she looks prettier than before! (:
Just discover some doc that I need to fill in was inside the TP booklet.
Halfway through those forms, need to read through them and fill in carefully, will get done with it and sent on Friday when bro and mum help me to check through it!
I have not gotten my O level certificate!
People please tell me when's the IT fair so that I can get my external harddisc,hopefully a 230 GB at a price lower than $119.90.
I need to print photos! Who has the kodak card to print photos at Northpoint's Harvey norman?
Or can tell me how much photo i need to print to get the discount card?
Will be having off on Friday, bro might be coming back on Thurs and get his results on Fri! OMG! (:
Cassy & cousin, if your happen to see this, tell me when your free, lets go disturb Gary!
nostlagia