Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Hi people, it's been so long since i wanted to blog but yea you know there's fb hence the laziness.
So 23rd march, some very nice person waited for me to knock off to train to yishun.
Went to collect my photos which was ready for collection a week ago.
I thought i only selected 148 out of my thousand plus pictures, so went the staff pass me the bag of 247 photos, i chua! But who cares it only cost me 19c rather than the usual 30c i think.

This is the thickness of the 247 pic which i trued to compared with teh height of teh toothpicks!

the omg amount of photos!
Some _____(fill in the blanks with a suitable adjetive) person had this conversation with me.
A: you're gonna see X @ np.
Me: nope, we won't. I want to go toilet.
A: you're gonna see him when you come out of toilet, and you're gonna married x.
Like what a totally stupid omg reply!
24th mar
Went out with mummy!
Mummy brought me to have porridge at Keong siak rd @ chinatown.
And i love porridge since young!

Mummy with her mixed porridge, which totally scares me when i hear the ingredients in her porridge! I had prawn porridge!
Next we went to had dessert,

Almond and walnut paste! Still prefer the normal peanut and sesame paste!

Mummy looking so busy with her dessert!
Then we also order chendol snow ice without knowing the price!

Me squeezing the honey happily onto it!

Mummy and i enjoying it! (:
I think its daylight robbery for a chendol snow ice to cost six bucks!
Anyway headed to vivo city after that!
Was telling mum i want to buy my pink vans shoes!
She was telling me what vans, show me leh, where got, i buy for you!
Then i was telling her, i think only sports shop or queensway have?
Just then we saw this shop :famous, went in saw my vans shoes but no pink lah.
Then tried the red one w and w/o shoelace! Like it though!
I asked the person is there pink one at anywhere, she said pink one is liek three years ago.
I'm so saddddddddddddddd! :(
Then she pass me one pink converse shoes, the pink color i've been looking for!
but the pricing is so weird.
At first i tried the size 6, it cost 69
Then she let me try the size 5.5, it cost 79.
Anyway, was deciding whether to buy anot because its kinda kena con leh, one bloody pink converse shoes 79.
Mummy ask me to thin abt it first lor since im so indecisive.
I'm going down to queensway this sat/31st mar/1st april to look for it.
P/s: appealing to my dearest girl if you see this, cus some asses had their hotdog bun w/o us!
Getting my red vans first! (:
I wanna go jurong safra to play at the adult playground leh!
I also want to go fly kite at west coast?!
Anyone wants to go gaigai?
nostlagia