Friday, May 14, 2010
I dont want to remember bad things, so yea just keep blabbering on the good one.
I am very grateful that god send those dearest ones into my life.
when i start to accept each of them is when i accept all their love for me.
Thank you for the small lil things that your do to make a difference in my life.
And i have dementia not stm, so i remember all the things so clearly.
Thank you for accepting me, not as a hi-bye friend but a close one, or as a best friend, dear friend, someone close to my heart.
When i feel really lousy and down, I know that there are these lovely ones which are there who remembers me, though not by my side.
Thanks for accepting my wilful ways and make my day with all the lame, cold, silly, irritating, sweet, crazy, mad hilarious, words and actions. (:
I couldn't ask for more since i've already have your as part of my life!
Thanks for being my strength of pillar, whenever im stressed, burnt, sad or happy!
thank you so much, to my dearest ones whom still stay strong with me, and my dearest one whom i dont meet that often too.
my dearest 5b, aero, dumb, quan, stacker, cho, yaojin, eric, buddy, precious, oldfriend, meis, niaofriend, juniors, eunice, nf.
nostlagia