Friday, July 09, 2010
Hi all have been very busy with Projects, projects and more projects!
All due in the month of July.
+Presentations after each project submitted
+ Tests coming up
Aug = Study break for exams
Sep = Exams
Oct = Holiday (:
So yea, anyone who wants to meet me at least after JULY thanks.
And my com/internet is not very good, might not be able to do things smoothly.
Poly life is just hectic and crazy!
And laoniang cannot take stress.
Very ganjiong over projects,
the quality of work that i produce in projects,
being able to convey my ideas to my group mates which I apparently have problems getting people to understand me.
being able to meet datelines = to manange my time better, because I don't work well under pressure/stress. I dislike doing projects till the last minute. Its seriouly nerve racking k!
Nevertheless, i'll still try to give my best for each projects.
trying to avoid dozing off during lectures/tutorials!
I'm gonna get a suit for my presentation! (:
Bro advised me to get a laptop in the near future since I need to do projects and stuff.
Still considering over things such as itouch, student plan, change of phone, change of number.
I am going to have meet-the-people session in Aug!
nostlagia